Skip to content
- Spiritual Lyrics and Folklore: From Bhakti Poetry to Bauls. Routledge Handbook of Bangladeshi Literary Culture. London: Routledge (forthcoming in 2023)
- “When the Subaltern Screams: Pedophilia and Patriarchy in Humayun Ahmed’s Pleasure Boy Kômola.” Queering the Stereotype: Regional Identity and Contemporary Queer Asian Cinema and Media Studies. Contributing Editor: James A. Wren. Wilmington, Delaware, USA: Vernon Press (forthcoming book chapter extended from Reconstruction)
- “Gender Hegemony in Feminist Film: ‘Woman-hero’ and Identity Politics in Rudaali”. Harvest. Jahangirnagar Studies in Language and Literature. Volume 27, 2011-12. ISSN 1729-8326.
- “Decentering the Hegemonic ‘Centre’: ‘Palabras Liminares’ and Ruben Dario’s Poetic Identity”. Harvest. Jahangirnagar Studies in Language and Literature. Volume 26, 2010-11. ISSN 1729-8326
- “Reality TV or Voyeur TV: Television Shows Instigating Voyeurism.” Nrvijnana Patrika. Journal of Anthropology: Jahangirnagar University. Volume 16, 2011. ISSN 1680-0621
- “The Quest for Wording the Word: Communication Crisis and Alienation of Language in Wole Soyinka’s The Road”. Harvest. Jahangirnagar Studies in Language and Literature. Volume 25, 2009-10. ISSN 1729-8326.
- “Stage within Stage: Naturalism and Spatial Dimensions in August Strindberg’s Miss Julie”. Harvest. Jahangirnagar Studies in Language and Literature. Volume 24, 2008-09. ISSN 1729-8326.
- “Staging the Stage: The Expressionist Manifestation of Spatial Discourse and Colour in August Strindberg’s Ett Dromspel (A Dream Play).” Eastern University Journal. Volume 01, No: 02, July 2009. ISSN 1998-7889